Saturday 18 June 2016

NEW Ideal Flawless CC concealer sticks - Review


Wow. It's been ages since I've posted anything on here. Since then I haven't stopped purchasing goods from Avon and I have to say it only gets better. I'm always left amazed at how far Avon has come in my twenty so years of life. 

The latest treat I bring to you is the Ideal Flawless CC concealer sticks. At first glance they don't seem to be any different from what is already out there on the market. But price wise and in terms of quality I think they're not only a bargain but also a great addition to the Ideal Flawless range. 

They're cute, pocket sized and pack a punch in the pigmentation department. At the moment there are only three shades available (neutralising green, illuminating lilac and softening yellow). Yet for the beginner this is all you really need.

So here's a quick guide on how to use these three gems;

Green - Counteracts any redness especially acne scars. 
Lilac - Fights dull looking skin.
Yellow - Tackles the bags.

The consistency can be very waxy however I find it isn't harsh on the skin, glides on well, and blends well also. First impressions of these sticks are that they create an even canvas to then apply your favourite foundation. As someone who suffers from acne I find that even the most full coverage of foundations doesn't always cut the mustard. So for any ladies or gents out there who feel they aren't getting the best out of their fancy foundations give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment